This Fruit Pizza is the perfect summer dessert. It’s light and refreshing, plus super tasty. It will please even the pickiest eaters at your summer cookouts.
This recipe might just be my favorite keto dessert yet. It requires minimal baking, it can be made ahead of time, and most importantly – it tastes great.
This is also a great recipe to take along to summer barbecues and picnics. Everyone will love it, even if they aren’t eating a low carb diet.
I have opted to keep the sweetness pretty low for this, otherwise you miss the great flavor from the fruit. But, as always, I recommend tasting as you go so that you can sweeten to your taste.
I chose to use strawberries and blueberries because I wanted to stick with the red, white and blue theme – plus I wanted to stick with low carb fruits. But you could certainly use any other fruits that you like, just be sure to adjust the carb count.
I love to eat this sprinkled with toasted coconut, but sadly I am the only one in my family who likes coconut, so I left of off. If you want to try it, just heat some unsweetened coconut flakes in a skillet over medium heat until they are just beginning to brown, stirring constantly. Then, remove from the heat and toss them in a little confectioners erythritol.
When you are making this, be aware that the cookie crust will still be pretty soft when you remove it from the oven. Allow it to cool for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack, Then allow it to cool completely at room temp before adding the toppings, otherwise you risk it cracking or crumbling. It does harden as it cools, so the end product is very sturdy 🙂
My last tip before I hand over the recipe — do your best to roll your dough as evenly as possible. If you notice from my picture, I didn’t take my own advice and one of the thinner edges of my cookie crust got a little over cooked. Luckily the icing hides most of this and it still tastes great!
Be sure to check out these other great recipes from This Mom’s Menu:
- Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- Red, White and Blue Summer Salad with Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars | Keto, Gluten Free
Did you make this recipe?
Be sure to rate it below, tag @thismomsmenu and hashtag it #thismomsmenu on Instagram!
Fruit Pizza | Keto, No Sugar Added
- 2 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup erythritol (granular or confectioners will work fine)
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup superfine almond flour
- 1 cup strawberries washed and cut into quarters
- 3/4 cup blueberries washed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and line a large cookie sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper, greased with butter or non stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and erythritol using an electric mixer, until well blended and creamy. Next, add in the egg and mix again.
- Once the egg is well incorporated, add the almond flour and mix until smooth and creamy. The batter will be a thinner then a typical cookie dough - resembling frosting or a thick cake batter.
- Using a rubber spatula, scrape the dough into a pile in the center of the prepared cookie sheet (on top of the greased parchment). Grease a second piece of parchment and place it on top of the dough.
- Using your hands, begin forming the dough into a 12" circle. Do your best to ensure that it is a uniform depth. Remove the top layer of parchment and bake the dough in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Keep a close eye on it as it can scorch quickly.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before removing from the pan or adding toppings. The crust will be pretty soft, almost cake like, when you remove it from the oven - but it should firm up as it cools.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, combine the butter, cream cheese, vanilla and erythritol. Once they are well combined, add the heavy cream. Mix on high until the mixture has thickened and nearly doubled in size.
- Once the cookie crust has completely cooled, carefully transfer it to your serving dish and evenly top with the frosting and sliced fruit.