These keto snickerdoodle cheesecake bars are the definition of love at first bite! With creamy cheesecake sandwiched between two layers of sweet cinnamon cookies, No one will believe that they are low carb and gluten-free.
This Mom’s Menu is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links but all opinions are my own. I may earn money from purchases made through the links shared here (at no additional cost to you)
You won’t find many cookie recipes here on my site. The truth is, I’m not a cookie fan. Don’t get me wrong, they aren’t gross, I just can’t see why anyone would pick a cookie over a cake, brownies, ice cream or any other dessert really.
I do however make an exception for cookie bars. They are the best of both worlds. You get the admittedly good taste of the cookie, but in a more substantial form and in this case, a bit of cheesecake as well.
Tips for making the perfect snickerdoodle cheesecake bars:
- I used an 8×8 pan which results in a nice thick bar. If you would prefer, you can also use a 7×11 or 9×9 baking dish. If you do use a bigger pan, reduce the cooking time by 3-5 minutes.
- I use Laknato Golden as a brown sugar substitute. The texture is closer to regular sugar, but the flavor is spot on. You can use any sweetener that you like just be sure to check out the conversion ratios.
- To reduce the calories, you can swap regular cream cheese for Philadelphia Neufantchel Cream Cheese.
- When making the top layer, it doesn’t matter what size “cookies” you make, but in order to ensure that the bars cook evenly, you will want them to be just about the same thickness.
- When these cookie bars are finished baking the center will still be slightly wiggly, but just a bit. As they cool, it should solidify and get more solid.
Be sure to check out these other great recipes:
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
- Keto Wedding Cookies
- Keto Milano Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake | Keto
- Keto Banana Bread Bottomed Cheesecake
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- Low Carb Carrot Cake Cheesecake
Keto Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease an 8×8 pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, brown sugar substitute, baking powder, salt, and 1 ½ tsp of cinnamon.
- Add the softened butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix with an electric mixer until smooth and uniform dough forms.
- Spread ⅔ of the cookie dough into an even layer on the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside.
- In a separate large bowl combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sweetener, vanilla extract, sour cream, heavy whipping cream, and egg. Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour this cheesecake mixture on top of the cookie dough in the prepared pan.
- Next, in a small bowl mix the 2 tbsp of granular sweetener and the remaining ½ tsp of cinnamon.
- Scoop the remaining cookie dough into small balls. Any size is fine – they don't have to be uniform. Gently press the dough 'balls' into about ¼" thickness.
- Coat each side of the formed cookie pieces into the sweetener & cinnamon mixture and place them on top of the cheesecake batter in the prepared pan.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Then, remove the foil and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until the cheesecake is set in the middle.