These easy sheet pan fajitas are the weeknight supper that your family has been waiting for! With just a handful of ingredients and almost infinite ways to customize them, this recipe is about to become your go-to meal!
This Mom's Menu is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links but all opinions are my own. I may earn money from purchases made through the links shared here (at no additional cost to you)
With four kids in three different schools, plus sports practices, music lessons, homework, and everything else that life throws our way, I feel like I am always on the hunt for quick and easy recipes that my entire family (including picky eaters) will enjoy.
Nothing is worse than spending time making a nice meal only to have half of my family decide that they don't like it.
So with all that said, you can understand why I was so excited when I saw these Tyson® Blackened Chicken Strips at my local Meijer. We love blackened chicken so this was the perfect way to enjoy a family favorite without having to spend a ton of time in the kitchen.
Tyson® Blackened Chicken Strips are made with real ingredients that I feel good about giving to my family. They are not breaded so they are also low in carbs and calories.
Blackened chicken is also super versatile! It can be eaten as is with your favorite sides, over lettuce as a salad, or my personal favorite - these sheet pan fajitas!
What you'll need for these Easy Sheet Pan Fajitas:
One of the best things about this recipe is that it is SO versatile. It can be suited to just about any dietary preference and any set of tastebuds 🙂
- 1, 20oz bag of frozen Tyson ® Blackened Chicken Strips OR one batch of Homemade Blackened Chicken Tenders
- Bell Peppers - I used a pack of tri-color peppers, but any variety will work.
- Red Onion - Yellow or green onions would also work well
- Oil - I used olive oil, but any mild-flavored oil will work
- Salt and pepper!
- Sheet Pan - For easy clean up you can line your sheet pan with foil.
- Serve the fajitas on your favorite tortilla, a lettuce wrap, or a bed of lettuce to make a fajita salad!
- Sour Cream is a great addition and helps to cut the heat from the blackening spices
- Shredded lettuce or cabbage
- Pico De Gallo or Salsa
- Avocado or Guacamole
- Lime Juice
These are just a few of the infinite possibilities. Feel free to add your own favorites and make this recipe your own.
All of these ingredients and more can be found at your local Meijer store. Meijer has quickly become one of my favorite stores because it truly is a one-stop shop!
They have everything I need for my family. The grocery selection is the best I have found yet and I know that I am getting everything at a great price so gone are the days when I used to have to visit multiple stores to get everything on my list.
How to make Sheet Pan Fajitas
I am about to knock your socks off with just how easy this recipe is.
Start by preheating your oven and lining your baking sheet if desired. Then, slice the peppers and onion. Spread the pepper and onion on the baking sheet and toss with the oil, salt, and pepper.
Add the frozen blackened chicken strips to the baking sheet. It's fine if some of the chicken tenders are on top of the vegetables.
Lastly, just pop it in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, and voila, dinner is done!
Easy Sheet Pan Fajitas
- Baking Sheet Pan
- 20 oz Tyson® Blackened Chicken Strips Or Homemade Blackened Tenders
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Sour Cream
- Pico De Gallo
- Chopped Cilantro
- Lime Juice
- Sliced Avocado
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. For easy cleanup, line a sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Clean and slice the bell peppers and onion into thin strips and coat them in the olive oil.
- Season the vegetable with salt and pepper and arrange them in an even layer on your sheet pan.
- Arrange the frozen Tyson Blackened Chicken Strips on the sheet pan around the vegetables. It's ok if some of the vegetables are covered by the chicken strips.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken strips are heated through and the vegetables are softened and slighted browned around the edges.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables wrapped in your favorite tortillas or over a bed of lettuce and topped with your favorite fajita toppings!
Be sure to read the entire post for tips, tricks, and help troubleshooting.
The nutrition information listed here is only an estimate and is simply provided as a courtesy. It nor any other information within this post should constitute medical or nutritional advice. Be sure to read all packaging and ingredient labels for potential allergens. Optional ingredients are not included unless otherwise specified.