The most popular recipes from This Mom's Menu for 2021. This list is the best of the best and is a great place to start if you are new here!
Where do I start with the year 2021? Honestly, I'm not really sure how to feel about it. Was it better than 2020 or just a continuation? Honestly, I think we should all get credit for the past two years. They definitely should not count toward our total!
One positive this year is that I was finally able to get back to a somewhat regular posting schedule after taking off most of 2020. I still need to get back to sending my newsletter, and posting to social media more regularly but all in all, things are getting back to some sort of normal.
After taking such a long break from posting, it's no surprise that most of the recipes in the top 10 are a bit older, but a few newer recipes also made the list!
My top 5 recipes added in 2021
It usually takes a while for new recipes to build up steam so, just for fun, I thought it would be neat to share my personal favorite recipes that were published this year.
- Keto Mexican Chicken and Cauliflower Rice is maybe one of my favorite dinners of all time. I don't even eat a low carb diet any more but I still absolutely LOVE this recipe.
2. Southern Chicken and Dumplings - There is no meal more comforting than chicken and dumplings. This is an old family recipe and it's almost even better leftover!
3. Sugar-Free Chocolate Cream Pie - Do I really need to say anything else? This pie is just as good as a traditional chocolate cream pie and chocolate pie is the best pie.
4. Banana Bread Mug Cake - This is one of my go-to breakfasts and also makes a delicious dessert. The recipe includes both a traditional and low-carb version.
5. Roasted Carrots with Spicy Honey Glaze - Who would have thought that carrots would be one of my favorite recipes of the year? Not me! But these carrots are seriously amazing and super addictive.