Spaghetti squash is a staple on many low carb diets. It makes a great stand-in for pasta but is great as a stand-alone dish as well. Cook it in the instant pot to save a ton of time and to ensure a perfect result every time.
This Mom's Menu is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links but all opinions are my own. I may earn money from purchases made through the links shared here (at no additional cost to you)
Cooking spaghetti squash in the instant pot is so simple you may just wonder why it took you so long to try it out!
While you're here be sure to check out these other great recipes from This Mom's Menu:
Perfect Spaghetti Squash in the Instant Pot
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 cup water
- Slice the spaghetti squash in half and use a spoon to remove the seeds.
- Place the trivet into the bottom of the instant pot, then add 1 cup of water.
- Place the spaghetti squash in the pot, put on the lid and ensure the release valve is set to "sealing"
- Set the instant pot to manual, high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When the the time is up allow the pressure to release naturally, then remove the lid.
- Once the squash is cooled enough to handle, run a fork along the inside to turn the squash into spaghetti like noodles.
Be sure to read the entire post for tips, tricks, and help troubleshooting.
The nutrition information listed here is only an estimate and is simply provided as a courtesy. It nor any other information within this post should constitute medical or nutritional advice. Be sure to read all packaging and ingredient labels for potential allergens. Optional ingredients are not included unless otherwise specified.