Spaghetti squash is a staple on many low carb diets. It makes a great stand in for pasta, but is great as a stand alone dish as well. Cook it in the instant pot to save a ton of time and to ensure a perfect result every time.
Cooking spaghetti squash in the instant pot is so simple you may just wonder why it took you so long to try it out!
While you’re here be sure to check out these other great recipes from This Mom’s Menu:
Perfect Spaghetti Squash in the Instant Pot
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 cup water
- Slice the spaghetti squash in half and use a spoon to remove the seeds.
- Place the trivet into the bottom of the instant pot, then add 1 cup of water.
- Place the spaghetti squash in the pot, put on the lid and ensure the release valve is set to "sealing"
- Set the instant pot to manual, high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When the the time is up allow the pressure to release naturally, then remove the lid.
- Once the squash is cooled enough to handle, run a fork along the inside to turn the squash into spaghetti like noodles.