Try this sheet pan loaded cauliflower for the perfect easy side dish. Roasted cauliflower topped with cheese, bacon, green onions and sour cream is the perfect combination that the entire family will love.
This Mom's Menu is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links but all opinions are my own. I may earn money from purchases made through the links shared here (at no additional cost to you)
Lately, I've felt like my family is stuck in a side dish rut. I pretty much run a rotation of steamed broccoli, green beans, and salads with the occasional cauli mash mixed in.
I have been determined to diversify our meals and this sheet pan loaded cauliflower is one of my biggest hits yet. Not only is it easy to make, but it's totally delicious and goes well with a ton of main courses
How to make perfect roasted cauliflower
Roasting cauliflower gives it an entirely different flavor and is a great way to change things up. It's also very simple, requiring just a few minutes of hands-on time to make.
Start by cutting a head of cauliflower into florets of about the same size. This ensures uniform cooking. The smaller the florets, the less time they will take to roast, so if you are short on time you can cut them a bit smaller.
- Fresh cauliflower is best, but you can also use frozen! Simply swap frozen cauliflower florets for the fresh and increase the oven temp to 450 degrees F.
- You can also replace some or all of the cauliflower with fresh or frozen broccoli.
- You can substitute bacon grease, avocado oil, or butter flavored coconut oil for the olive oil.
- Regular salt can be used in place of the season salt.
- Feel free to use precooked bacon crumbles in place of the fresh bacon. You can usually find these in the salad dressing aisle of most supermarkets.
What other foods go well with Loaded Cauliflower?
The possibilities of what you can serve with loaded cauliflower are just about endless, but these are some of my favorite options:
- Keto Fried Chicken
- Maple Butter Pork Tenderloin
- Keto Maple Dijon Chicken
- Foolproof Crispy Chicken Thighs
- Bacon and Bourbon Lamb Chops
- Low Carb Chicken Tenders
- Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- Crispy Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Reverse Seared Steak
- Ultimate Pork Chops
Be sure to check out these other great low carb side dish recipes from This Mom's Menu:
Sheet Pan Loaded Cauliflower, Keto Friendly
- Preheat the oven to 425 ° F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Cut the cauliflower into medium florets and place in a large bowl. Add the olive oil and season salt. Toss to coat.
- Transfer the cauliflower florets to the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender and the edges are beginning to brown.
- Remove from the cauliflower from the oven, but leave the oven on. Sprinkle the shredded cheese and cooked, crumbled bacon over the cauliflower and return the pan to the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- Remove from the oven and top with the sliced green onions.
- Serve the cauliflower topped with sour cream if desired.
The nutrition information listed here is only an estimate and is simply provided as a courtesy. It nor any other information within this post should constitute medical or nutritional advice. Be sure to read all packaging and ingredient labels for potential allergens.