This recipe for Crispy Air Fryer Pork Chops is the perfect quick supper that the entire family will love. Have it on the table in less than 30 minutes from start to finish, plus clean up is a breeze! Follow the recipe as directed, or try changing it up with your favorite seasonings to make it your own.
This Mom's Menu is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links but all opinions are my own. I may earn money from purchases made through the links shared here (at no additional cost to you)
Have you jumped onto the air fryer bandwagon yet?
I got one a couple years ago when they were relatively new to the scene and it has been a real love story ever since.
For the, longest time, my air fryer was mostly used for roasting veggies and homemade chicken wings (both of which it does spectacularly btw) But, lately I've been trying to branch out and cook more things in the air fryer.
This pork chop recipe has been my first big hit, and for good reason!
There is almost ZERO mess since the breading is all done using a large zip top bag, and the air fryer basket can go straight into the dishwasher. It is SUPER fast to prepare making it the perfect supper for busy weeknights. And, most importantly, it's delicious!
I used some pretty basic seasonings, but you could easily change it up with your favorites. I think using ranch or taco seasoning in place of the ones I have listed would be phenomenal and I plan on trying one of those the next time I make this.
Want to bake them in the oven?
If you don't have an air fryer, you can bake these in the oven at 350 degrees F for about 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through. The time may vary depending upon how thick your chops are. I also like to bake them on a baking rack to prevent the bottoms from getting soggy, but you can get away without that.
Other breading options:
- Crushed pork rinds are another great, low carb alternative to the almond flour in this recipe. You can even mix it up some more by trying some flavored pork rinds.
- If you aren't counting carbs you can substitute the almond flour for panko breadcrumbs.
Be sure to check out these other great recipes:
- Air Fryer Fried Chicken | Keto, Paleo
- Air Fryer Crab Cakes with Easy Lemon Aioli | Low Carb
- Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Casserole with Pork Chops
- Maple Butter Pork Tenderloin | Keto
Crispy Air Fryer Pork Chops | Keto, Gluten Free
- Preheat your air fryer to 360 degrees F
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients EXCEPT pork chops into a large ziplock bag.
- Place the pork chops into the bag, seal it, and then shake to coat the pork chops.
- Remove from the bag and place in the air fryer in a single layer. Cook for 8-12 minutes depending upon the thickness of your pork chops.
The nutrition information listed here is only an estimate and is simply provided as a courtesy. It nor any other information within this post should constitute medical or nutritional advice. Be sure to read all packaging and ingredient labels for potential allergens.