These Cinnamon Roasted Almonds are the perfect quick snack. Add them into your weekly meal prep so that you'll always have some on hand. They are so much cheaper then buying them premade, plus they are sugar free making them great for low carb or diabetic snackers 🙂
*This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, but all opinions are my own. I may earn money from purchases made through the links shared here (at no additional cost to you). This helps to support this site and keeps the content free.
Back in my weight watcher days I used to eat the 100 calorie packs of flavored almonds almost daily. After giving up on weight watchers years ago, I pretty much forgot about these little treats.
I recently rediscovered them and fell in love with some of the savory flavors (Habanero BBQ is the best!) Unfortunately, it’s hard to find the sweet varieties without excessive amounts of sugar.
I decided to make my own and they turned out delicious! I also love that I can’t control the level of sweetness since I’ve been trying to avoid sweets.
These almonds are ready in about 30 minutes from start to finish and are amazing fresh out of the oven! Feel free to sub with your favorite sweetener, just be sure to adjust the amount used accordingly 🙂
Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, combine the melted coconut oil and almonds. Stir until the almonds are completely coated.
- Add the cinnamon and sweetener, and stir until well combined and the almonds are well coated.
- Transfer the almonds to a baking sheet and arrange in a single layer. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fragrant and slightly brown, shaking the pan halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. sprinkle with additional sweetener and cinnamon if desired.
- Once fully cooled transfer to an airtight container.
Be sure to read the entire post for tips, tricks, and help troubleshooting.
The nutrition information listed here is only an estimate and is simply provided as a courtesy. It nor any other information within this post should constitute medical or nutritional advice. Be sure to read all packaging and ingredient labels for potential allergens. Optional ingredients are not included unless otherwise specified.