Everyone loves Chicken Tenders. They are a delicious comfort food and a staple of childhood. These Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders are so flavorful PLUS they are completely mess free and ready in less then 30 minutes from start to finish!
This Mom's Menu is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links but all opinions are my own. I may earn money from purchases made through the links shared here (at no additional cost to you)
As I am writing this, my kids are on their first day of summer break. During the school year, my kids mostly eat lunch at school, but now that I am responsible for feeding them I have been working on coming up with some quick and easy foods that they will eat without an argument.
These chicken tenders have quickly become one of my kids favorite foods. When I make them I almost always double or even triple the recipe so that I can have plenty of leftovers!
The seasoning for these tenders is pretty basic, so feel free to play around with it and make it your own!
I am pretty much the condiment queen and I LOVE dipping sauces! I usually use sugar free barbecue sauce, for these tenders. If I am low on fat for the day I will even add a little mayo to the BBQ which is delicious.
I have included directions for both oven and air fryer preparation, and the tenders will be great in either, although the air fryer gets them just a tad crispier and cooks them a little faster. Chic
Try these other great posts from This Mom’s Menu:
- Keto Chicken and Waffles
- Crispy Pork Chops in the Air Fryer
- 15 Tools & Gadgets Every Keto Kitchen Needs!
Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders
- In a large zip top bag, combine the almond flour and the seasonings, mixing well.
- Add 1/3 of the chicken tenders to the bag. Seal the bag and shake to thoroughly coat each tender with the almond flour mixture. Transfer the preheated air fryer basket or prepared baking sheet.
For the oven:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degree F, and grease a foil lined baking sheet with 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Once the breaded chicken has bee placed on the baking sheet, spritz it with the remaining olive oil and bake for 15 - 20 minutes, or until done, flipping halfway.
For the air fryer:
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F. Place the chicken tenders in a single layer in the air fryer basket, spritz with olive oil. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until done.