These Keto Baked Cheese Crisps are a great low carb snack and so easy to make. With four different varieties, there is something to please everyone!
This Mom's Menu is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links but all opinions are my own. I may earn money from purchases made through the links shared here (at no additional cost to you)
If you are looking for a delicious keto snack and you are tired of paying an arm and a leg for prepackaged snacks, then this is totally the recipe for you!
They are crazy easy to make in only a matter of minutes and the chances are you already have the ingredients in your fridge. PLUS - they are great for keto, low carb, and gluten-free diets AND even people who don't follow any of these diets will like them.
Cheese Crips Flavors
There is nothing at all wrong with plain cheese crisps, but sometimes you might want something a little extra so I have included some of my favorite varieties. In addition to plain cheese crisps, you will also find pizza, jalapeno popper, and taco crisps.
Plain Baked Cheese Crisps
These are the gold standard and can be made with cheddar, parmesan, or asiago cheese. These crackers are the perfect blank canvas for all kinds of dips or just all on their own.
Pizza Cheese Crisps
Pizza Cheese Crisps make an absolutely delicious snack or even a great lunch or a small meal. I like to use a combination of cheddar, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese but you can use any combination of these cheeses that you like.
Mini pepperoni makes the perfect topping for these crackers, but you can also dice regular pepperoni to use as well.
For a real treat, serve these pizza crisps with some easy homemade low carb marinara.
Taco Cheese Crisps
For these taco cheese crisps, you can use plain cheddar cheese or your favorite Mexican cheese blend. Combine the cheese with some taco seasoning and some cayenne pepper if you like them spicy!
I love dipping these in sour cream or guacamole!
Jalapeno Popper Cheese Crisps
Enjoy the same flavors of traditional jalapeno poppers with a little extra crunch! To make these, simply start with plain cheddar cheese and sprinkle it with cooked bacon pieces and diced jalapenos!
To really set these over the top I like to smear them with some softened cream cheese before eating them.
Be sure to check out these other great recipes:
- Keto Butter Crackers
- Keto Jalapeno Popper Bites
- Marinated Mozzarella
- The BEST Keto Soft Pretzel Bites
- Keto Beer Cheese
- Bacon and Brown Sugar Little Smokies
- Garlic Bread Pizza Dip
- Lox and Cream Cheese Cucumber Rolls
Easy Keto Cheese Crisps 4 Ways!
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
Plain Cheese Crisps
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
For Taco Cheese Crisps
For Jalapeno Popper Cheese Crisps
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 2 Jalapenos diced
- 3 tbsp Bacon cooked and crumbled
For Pizza Cheese Crisps
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- ¼ cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- ¼ cup Pepperoni diced
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Arrange the cheese into small circles, about ½ tbsp of cheese in each. Leave about ½ inch between each pile of cheese. *For the Pizza Crisps, combine the three kinds of cheese in a small bowl before putting them on the baking sheet. *For the Taco Crisps, combine the cheese with the seasonings in a bowl before putting it on the baking sheet.
- For the Pizza and Jalapeno Popper Crisps, sprinkle the toppings evenly on the tops of the cheese piles.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5-7 minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to completely cool before removing from the baking sheet.
- Store leftover crisps in the fridge for up to a week. If you prefer to eat them warm you can reheat them in the oven at 350° F for 2-3 minutes, or in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
The nutrition information listed here is only an estimate and is simply provided as a courtesy. It nor any other information within this post should constitute medical or nutritional advice. Be sure to read all packaging and ingredient labels for potential allergens.