These Keto Butter Crackers are the perfect canvas for your favorite dips, spreads, and toppings. They are buttery and super flaky plus they come together in a snap with only 4 ingredients!Jump to Recipe
This Mom's Menu is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links but all opinions are my own. I may earn money from purchases made through the links shared here (at no additional cost to you)
There is no snack quite as delicious as a simple cheese and cracker. It’s the perfect combination of texture and flavor plus the possibilities are really endless.
These crackers are great with just about any typical cracker topping or as a stand-alone snack. The flavor is exactly what you would expect from a butter cracker.
These are SO easy to make that you will wonder why you have gone without crackers for so long or why you have been paying an arm and a leg for subpar, store bought low carb crackers.
The baking times for these will vary quite a bit depending upon how thin you roll them, so I recommend keeping a close eye on them throughout the baking process. Also, the thinner you roll them, the more fragile they become so try to stick to around 1/8 of an inch.
I kept the flavor very basic with just salt, but you could try mixing in your favorite seasoning combinations to change the crackers up. I plan on trying garlic, rosemary, and maybe even some basil sprinkled with Parmesan.
These crackers will keep at room temp, in a sealed container for at least a week (if they last that long!)
Be sure to check out these other posts from This Mom’s Menu:
Keto Butter Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and egg whites using an electric hand mixer on low-medium speed, until they form a uniform and smooth mixture.
- Add the almond flour and a pinch of salt. Continue mixing on low speed, until the almond flour is completely mixed in the with butter and eggs, to make a smooth dough.
- Roll the dough between two pieces of parchment paper until it reaches 1/8 inch in thickness. Peel away the top layer of parchment paper and transfer the bottom layer, with the rolled out dough onto a baking sheet. Depending upon the size of your baking sheet, you may need to work in batches.
- Using a small knife or a pizza cutter to score the dough into approximately 1 1/2 inch squares. Sprinkle the dough with salt.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crackers have turned a light brown. Then carefully remove from oven and allow to cool before gently breaking them apart along the scores.
- Enjoy immediately or transfer to a lidded container and store at room temp for up to a week. *storing in the refrigerator will prolong the life, but it can also cause the crackers to lose some of their crunch.